Being an English teacher, you will:
Work for 40 hours per week; thereinto teaching hours should be at least 25 hours per week;
Go to work from 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m every day;
Have 2-off day per week (often on Monday/Tuesday, or Tuesday/Wednesday);
Small size class, 8 students in maximum in every class;
Students aging from 6-18 years old;
Office hours except for teaching in-class courses and on-site courses.
We offer our full-time employees a great benefits package:
· Monthly salary ranging from 13k-30k RMB depending on qualification, diploma, educational background, work experience etc.
· Accumulated 10-days sick leave for one-year contract employee;
· Local government’s social insurance for one-year contract employee;
· Monthly Rental subsidy(1k-5,kRMB)for one-year contract employee;
· Round-trip tickets reimbursement for one-year contract employee;
· Free work visa application for one-year contract employee;
· Recommendation letter for you to join the language program at Peking University for one-year contract employee.
· Participate the study-tour twice a year for one-year contract employee
· 10 days of paid vacation if you work more than 7 months;
· Perks/stipends for an outdoor program if you work more than 3 months;
· Female’s leave (half day per month) if you work more than 3 months ;
· Four Chinese classes per week;
· One Chinese film per month and Chinese Salon;
Chinese teachers from Peking University.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org