Start Date: October, 2020
Location: South district of Dongguan, China
Salary: depend on the intevriew / Month + Benefits (see below)+5% annual salary increase
Students: 3 – 6 Years Old.
Allocation of Teachers: 25 to 30 students in a class
Working Hours: 5.5 Days and 42 working hours per week.
Visa application: School pays for working visa application, Health Check and No Criminal Check notarization
and authentication documents.
Accommodation: Before tax 1000 RMB housing allowance per month.
Holiday: 11 Chinese National Holidays, 1 day paid leave for Christmas.
– Sponsored Legal Z work visa
– any extra teaching hour will be given take-off hour
– Social insurance provided, yearly health check-up
– Additional medical insurance, including international clinic service
1. Development of the IB Curriculum while teaching children aged 3 - 6.
2. Safeguarding children’s safety everyday along with the nursing teachers.
3. Work together with the Chinese homeroom teacher to manage the class, establish agreements and help
children develop their self-regulation.
4. Responsible for environmental displays, communication with parents, writing reports and class newsletters.
5. Assess children’s development 3 times a year and organize meetings with parents.
6. Organize or take part in all kindergarten activities and/or any other event including PD days.
7. Work professionally with a positive and committed attitude, enhance work synergy and create a high
1. Must be good-accent or a native English speaker.
2. Be caring and patient with children.
3. Majored in Education with TEFL/TESOL certificate.
4. 2+ years of teaching experience with children (at least 1 year of working experience as a Homeroom teacher in
Montessori or IB kindergarten is a plus).
Contact me :eva shi
another wechat/TEL: 15563528481